The aged care workforce is the single greatest resource providers have to survive and thrive in the face of the COVID-19 crisis, the increased scrutiny of a Royal Commission and the pressure of meeting new quality standards.
However with job opportunities being chronically overlooked by potential professional and non-professional candidates and the sector often negatively represented in the media – there is a great deal of collective work needed to identify and resource the workforce of the future.
Join providers from across Australia at the Strengthening the Aged Care Workforce conference, taking place online on 21st & 22nd October and take part in practical conversations about the workforce of the future.
Why attend this event?
● Hear from policy makers, experts and peak bodies on how we collectively transform the public and industry view of the aged care workforce
● Benchmark against other providers and learn from the steps they have taken to engage their workforce during the COVID-19 crisis
● Take away insights on how best to support the mental health and wellbeing of your staff
● Learn how to build and retain a truly diverse workforce that reflects the needs of all consumers
● Bypass social distancing and keep growing your professional network by connection digitally
|Download our conference brochure for more information about this conference: https://go.the-hatchery.co/7725-aaa-web|
Add to Calendar
October 21, 2020 – October 22, 2020 all-day