This webinar facilitated by our Nurse Practitioner Jacqui Culver will give you all the knowledge you need to ensure clients with high-prevalent, high-impact risks and high-intensity supports receive high-quality and safe care AND you as the provider are compliant with the requirements.
This webinar will equip you with the underpinning knowledge and skills to implement structured systems and processes that maximise the quality of care and minimise the risks, you will come away from this webinar with clarity, confidence and competence in developing a systematic approach to ensure your service, your consumers and your staff have a shared understanding of high-prevalent, high-impact and high-support risks.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to support consumers with complex needs including:
- Describe the regulatory requirements and definitions for high-prevalence, high-impact/high-intensity supports.
- Discuss the implications for clinical governance, monitoring and evidence-based practice.
- Recognising deteriorating conditions and high-prevalent risks and risk assessment.
- Identify strategies for training and supporting the workforce.
- Manage duty of care and dignity of risk.
- Describe strategies for clinical assessment and care planning.
- Outline documentation, goal setting, referral and reporting protocols for at-risk clients