207 Kent Street
Sydney NSW 2000
31st Mar & 8th Apr 2014
Training provided on laptops
Materials and resources provided on USB for practical use in the workplace
Experienced well respected industry expert
Ask yourself this about your organisation:
- Are you ready for CDC?
- What is required to be successful?
- What is my point of difference?
- What has changed in the model of community care expected to be delivered by providers?
- Do you want to hear from an expert in the area of community and aged care?
These workshops will provide participants with:
- Improved knowledge and skills in writing and preparing funding applications with an emphasis on community care.
- The ability to ‘critically analyse’ a funding application
- Increased understanding about the importance of ‘answering the questions’
- Knowledge about the Aged Care Act 1997, the Home Care Standards, CDC guidelines and their importance in an ACAR application
- Feedback from previous funding rounds
- Knowledge about where to research latest information according to funding types
This unique training will provide participants with resources and knowledge to assist in applying for Home Care Packages in the 2014 ACAR.