This six-module course has been designed to staff who are working in-home care to be better educated and informed about their responsibilities when providing and monitoring health care to consumers. Attendees will be given case scenarios to consider and extensive resources to use in the workplace.
The two-session course will cover the elements of clinical governance and how to implement; recognising deteriorating conditions; high prevalent risks; what is ‘scope of practice’; safe medication management; validated assessment tools; managing clinical referrals and the role of the direct care worker in the continuum of care.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Explain the key concepts stakeholder engagement
- Identify stakeholder groups to engage
- Determine practical engagement strategies for each stakeholder group
- Develop a Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Identify risks and opportunities in relation to stakeholder engagement
- Monitor and evaluate stakeholder engagement