Understanding quality review
Two-day course for home care
This course will help you:
- understand the Home Care Standards and the quality review process
- demonstrate performance and continuous quality improvement
- complete a self-assessment of your service
- enhance understanding of Consumer Directed Care and how it links with home care service delivery
- understand our assessment methodology and Quality Agency reports.
Offered as a public course or we can come to you and deliver it at your workplace.
This course is developed and delivered by the Quality Agency and public courses are offered in conjunction with industry peak bodies (in all states except WA).
Cost is $385 per person (includes GST) – or $4048 for us to come to you and deliver the course to up to 16 participants (additional travel and accommodation expenses may apply)