CONFERENCES & EVENTS
A new Flinders University study is exploring the barriers to older people accessing mental health services.
- COVID retention bonus divisive and unfair, say peaks
- New code of conduct covering aged care workers: what you need to know
- Home, community providers to benefit from support package
- Providers appeal for support over aged care visits
- Aged care visitor code launched
- Govt lifts restriction on international student hours
- How to: managing cultural diversity in community care
- Anglicare forced to appoint external adviser
- Visitor restrictions ramped up for aged care facilities
- Govt launches infection control training
Dr Andrea Petriwskyj and Carrie HayterIt is an opportunity to think creatively about engagement and use it to change how staff and consumers work together.
Adrian McKelvieUncertain times highlight the inherent weaknesses in the standard operating budget process.
Andrew FresslThe key is a renewed focus on prudent financial practices, and there is no time for operators to waste.
all-day Silver Rainbow: LGBTI Aged Care ...
Silver Rainbow: LGBTI Aged Care ...
Jul 30 2019 – Jun 1 2020 all-day
Visit PrideTraining.org.au to know more about dates and locations The Silver Rainbow LGBTI Aged Care Training is managed by the National LGBTI Health Alliance and is being delivered collaboratively with project partners across every state[...]
2:00 pm COVID-19; EXERCISE, NUTRITION AN... @ Online
COVID-19; EXERCISE, NUTRITION AN... @ Online
May 29 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting all our lives; no matter where we live or what we do. While in isolation we should try to do look after ourselves and our loved ones, as best we[...]
11:00 am Free webinar: Planning for Aged ... @ Online
Free webinar: Planning for Aged ... @ Online
Jun 11 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
In these unprecedented times, many Aged Care providers are under immense pressure to quickly pivot and change their business plans and strategic forecasts to keep up. Rohling International has developed unique Aged Care finance planning[...]
all-day Better Boards Conference @ Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific
Better Boards Conference @ Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific
Jul 23 – Jul 26 all-day
PASSIONATE DIRECTORS, PURPOSEFUL BOARDS. This unique and highly respected governance and leadership event attended by approximately 400-500 delegates is one of the largest regular gatherings of leaders from not-for-profit organisations in Australasia. Directors and CEOs[...]