The Dementia Australia National Symposium 2020 – Dementia care is quality care, will be held on 24 March 2020 at the Fullerton, Sydney.
The symposium is designed to help your organisation embrace change and embed quality in practice.
Our line-up of expert speakers include Commissioner Janet Anderson PSM, who will explain how the new quality standards impact the aged care industry, as well as Ita Buttrose AC OBE and Professor Dawn Brooker.
Empower your team and drive transformation
- Learn how to set goals and achieve quality standards. Global dementia care experts will help you plan and implement person-centred care practices.
- Engage managers and front-line workers. Change experts will present strategies to successfully engage employees and create cultural change.
- Move from theory to practice. Best-practice examples and case studies will strengthen understanding and encourage new ideas.
- Be inspired by innovative technology. Discover technologies emerging to support people living with dementia.
- See exhibits and practical demonstrations. Learn how to create stimulating care environments, such as sensory gardens and virtual forests.
- Build connections with other providers. Connect with like-minded professionals and strengthen relationships.
Secure your spot today at www.dementia2020.org.au