CONFERENCES & EVENTS
The Norwegian Encore Cruising Alaska 15 May 2021
South Australian aged care provider Eldercare has denied union claims it is sacking personal care workers who choose to work for another aged care provider.
- New code of conduct covering aged care workers: what you need to know
- RC recommendations a step forward for physio
- How to: managing cultural diversity in community care
- Recommendations put aged care on right track, say stakeholders
- Developers unveil plans for aged care precinct
- Report shows decline in aged care deaths
- Aged care minister tells senate he’s not personally responsible for aged care deaths
- Providers spend more than $100k paying all staff retention bonus
- RC’s oral health recommendations a ‘win’
- Parliamentary inquiry to look into aged care financial transparency
Amelia CondiAll people with disability deserve the choice and control to live where they would like to live and who they would like to live with.
Doris ZagdanskiLoss and grief are all around us now as we are forced to adapt to changes we never anticipated.
Pat GarciaThe central problem at the heart of our national inaction on aged care remains undressed: politicians see little political advantage in taking action on aged care.
all-day Aged Care Reform: Strategising f...
Aged Care Reform: Strategising f...
Nov 25 – Nov 26 all-day
2020 has been the most challenging year yet for the aged care sector. The pressure of the ongoing Royal Commission, the challenges of transitioning to the Single Aged Care Quality Standards and the devastating impact[...]
all-day STRENGTH, HEALTH AND WELLNESS – ... @ Online Webinar
STRENGTH, HEALTH AND WELLNESS – ... @ Online Webinar
Dec 4 all-day
“Strength, health and wellness – from Epidemiology to Service delivery” webinar on December 4th discusses the benefits of exercise. Year 2020 has been a year that no-one expected – it will always be remembered as[...]
all-day Building & Implementing Quality ...
Building & Implementing Quality ...
Jan 21 – Jan 22 all-day
Mastering a full quality system across any domain in the aged care setting requires a dedication of clinical governance modelling. A strong quality system in aged care requires a careful integration of interdisciplinary frameworks that[...]