CONFERENCES & EVENTS
The Norwegian Encore Cruising Alaska 15 May 2021
The aged care system should be redesigned into four streams with different funding models and simultaneous access, the co-author of the RUCS study tells the royal commission.
- New code of conduct covering aged care workers: what you need to know
- Govt backflips on non-taxable retention bonus payments
- How to: managing cultural diversity in community care
- Most aged care facilities operating efficiently
- 900 active COVID cases in Vic aged care prompts warning for other states
- Call for audit into wages paid to aged care workers
- RC hears aged care redesign proposal
- Govt adds $563 million to aged care’s COVID response
- Pen pal programs help reduce social isolation
- Report shows decline in aged care deaths
Sandra HillsAs a civil society, we must be thinking much earlier about supports we put in place for a positive ageing journey.
Angel NgangGen Z aged care managers who are thriving in their roles can be a source of inspiration to their peers.
Tim HicksWe should have a level playing field where all organisations receive the same level of resources to deliver care.
all-day Innovative Approaches to Financi...
Innovative Approaches to Financi...
Sep 29 – Oct 2 all-day
At its core, the financial sustainability of an organisation hinges on controlling the ‘levers’ – either increasing net free cash inflows, improving solvency, investing and managing risk (and any combination of these factors and their[...]
11:00 am Roster Smarter: The benefits of...
Roster Smarter: The benefits of...
Sep 29 @ 11:00 am – 11:45 am
Illawarra Retirement Trust shared how they unified their rostering model for multiple locations to drive better employee outcomes and greater operating efficiencies. With over 40 communities and home care service hubs in NSW, the ACT[...]
all-day Strengthening the Aged Care Work...
Strengthening the Aged Care Work...
Oct 21 – Oct 22 all-day
The aged care workforce is the single greatest resource providers have to survive and thrive in the face of the COVID-19 crisis, the increased scrutiny of a Royal Commission and the pressure of meeting new[...]
all-day Clinical Governance in Aged Care
Clinical Governance in Aged Care
Oct 28 – Oct 29 all-day
The need for robust clinical governance systems and strong leadership has never been more important as aged care providers navigate the challenges and complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic and strive for safe and high quality[...]