CONFERENCES & EVENTS
The 1.7 per cent indexation on residential aged care subsidies announced this week falls far short of what providers says they need.
- Aged care sector tracking towards 'worst-case scenario'
- Calls for emergency funding to boost unsustainable sector
- Complaints, non-compliance up, quality report shows
- Aged care: 'a better future'
- Strategies for aged care reform success: reimagine your services
- Violence driving nurses to leave aged care
- Warrigal recruits Pacific Islanders to plug staff shortfall
- Aged care staff present grim evidence to FWC
- Life Care appoints chief operating officer
- ACCPA announces Sadler as interim CEO
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Staffing levels are the main issue. They are grossly underpaid for the work they are expected to do.
Ummm no you could not be more wrong. Firstly there are no 15 minute shifts, I’m not sure where you…
It’s quite apparent the ACQSC continues to fail it’s primary purpose: “To protect and improve the safety, health, wellbeing and…
So, all you who are complaining about the Greens, do you realise that the Greens have never had government, so…