CONFERENCES & EVENTS
The Federal Government has appointed general practitioners and a Victorian aged care provider to help with the aged care COVID-19 vaccine rollout.
- ANMF applies for 25 per cent increase to wages
- $18b aged care budget outlines new care model
- New code of conduct covering aged care workers: what you need to know
- PresCare’s troubles worsen
- Optional COVID vaccine under review for aged care staff
- How to: managing cultural diversity in community care
- Unreasonable use of force top reported incident
- Providers will soon have to report staff COVID vaccinations
- Providers must report staff COVID jabs from mid-June
- Project trialling aged care falls reporting app
They remembered her!
Thanks Dylan for your feedback. In answer to your question, we do not know exactly how the MWAU will be…
Do we yet know the NWAU value set by the Department of Health? To the best of my knowledge we…
More toothless reporting to the government. The government hasn’t mandated covid vaccination but has done so for the flu. Why…