CONFERENCES & EVENTS
The financial performance of residential aged care providers has slumped slightly, according to the latest government report.
- Executive shakeup at Resthaven
- Govt publishes wrong care minute targets
- Financial dip for sector, says report
- No pay rise decision until next year
- Sector under 'enormous amount of pressure'
- Partnership increases home care workforce
- Jacob steps into CEO role at ARIIA
- Single home care program delayed, again
- If a war room is the answer, you’re asking the wrong question: opinion
- VMCH and Corpus Christi celebrate merger
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
These kind of studies are so limited in understanding the breadth of people working in the aged care sector. The…
What about funding the same wage increase for Home Care Package Providers who pay staff under the same award? Operators…
Our facility’s previous quarter was listed as “0 minutes” for both RN and Personal Care, despite us reporting on time.…
Hi just asking if the program is still available…needing a tablet for relative in aged care….regards..