CONFERENCES & EVENTS
StewartBrown has found that aged care providers on average made an operating loss of just over $2 million last financial year, which is a slight improvement on the year before.
- Aged care RNs eligible for commitment bonus
- New code of conduct covering aged care workers: what you need to know
- National principles guide providers on visitors
- Peak calls for plan to restart aged care visits
- NSW announces visitor roadmap
- Rapid testing prevents COVID outbreaks at three TLC homes
- StewartBrown funded to assist providers with reporting
- Peaks unite to ‘take stock’ of aged care representation
- How to: managing cultural diversity in community care
- Minister foreshadows big changes to aged care training
When can we expect greater transparency about the rate of fully vaccinated aged care residents by state, Primary Health Network…
I feel so sorry for aged care workers. This process can’t be undertaken giving only eg 30 mins for a…
Interesting, I wonder what other technology was considered for this trial?
There is a glaring omission from the Andrews Government Roadmap to recovery and easing of restrictions announced on Sunday Oct…