CONFERENCES & EVENTS
The Australian Aged Care Collaboration has proposed a 15-point implementation plan for government in response to the aged care royal commission’s final report.
- New code of conduct covering aged care workers: what you need to know
- ICAC finds CEO engaged in corrupt conduct in former role
- Tailored care plans reduce BPSD: study
- Campaign aims to attract thousands of new recruits
- Provider groups outline RC recommendations to prioritise
- How to: managing cultural diversity in community care
- Dementia tool wins CareFactor
- Aged care system will ‘break’ without reform
- Study highlights missed care due to difficulties to prioritise
- More than half of homes still operating a loss
I am on the MEANs tested aged pension. My wife has busted her guts with only 2 days leave since…
Thank you for the valuable content, and these are the best tips for successful online store, i have also experienced…
Great news, hope all the best, for all dear Residents, families, staff and all involved in caring for the elderly.
Equitable access to health services must include access to specialist palliative care for consumers who live in residential aged care.…