CONFERENCES & EVENTS
The aged care royal commissioners have made almost 150 recommendations to fundamentally reform an aged care system they say is failing because of poor quality providers and systemic design and governance flaws.
- New code of conduct covering aged care workers: what you need to know
- Sadler leaving PAC
- Lifestyle officers provide most allied health hours: survey
- SIRS legislation passes, but guidance unavailable
- How to: managing cultural diversity in community care
- Aged care COVID vaccinations start next week
- Stakeholders told to “keep the pressure on”
- A co-op model can restore dignity to aged care: opinion
- New code aims to support aged care providers to meet consumer expectations
- Peaks challenge Counsel Assisting’s staffing standard
Instead of a “congress working group”, why don’t you just ask the residents of aged care facilities what food they…
I applauded the discussion and intent behind it. Unfortunately mandatory standards have not, nor ever will, in isolation produce any…
We need to pull all the silos together , now is the time. How can we drive a solution based…
Great study, thanks for sharing AAA.