CONFERENCES & EVENTS
The Federal Government has announced $632.6 million in the mid-year budget but provider groups are unhappy about the lack of commitment for workers including better wages.
- Smaller ageless communities predicted for care design
- ACSA, LASA pledge to form unified body
- Bolton Clarke acquires Allity
- $18b aged care budget outlines new care model
- New code of conduct covering aged care workers: what you need to know
- Aged care wages: tackling pay in ‘the forgotten industry’
- Research backs Uniting’s homelike care model
- Govt releases roadmap for fundamental reform
- ACSA appoints new board members
- Aged care workers in 3 states threaten strike action
Wow how innovative! Hope other homes will take note and realise the value that music brings to all.
I would hope that the result will be increased vocal pressure in both the Health Dep’t and ACQ&SC to improve…
This is, of course, not the first time that a single peak body has been proposed to represent the aged…
This crisis has gone on long enough. This government is ignoring our most vulnerable Australians and Aged Care workers who…